- TEST-FUCHS is the leading company worldwide in the field of test facility
construction and component manufacturing for the aerospace industry. Our
products include custom test equipment for over 100 different commercial and
- Founded in 1946 in Austria.
- We employ over 600+ employees worldwide. There are about 18 employees in
our new US facility located in Brecksville, OH, and we are growing.
- Our US facility in Brecksville, OH opened in 2017 hiring experienced employees
with the continued support of our Austrian parent company.
- We succeed together and teamwork is important to us. Expertise, innovative
technology, great colleagues and a brilliant product are just a few reasons
you should consider TEST-FUCHS. To live up to the aspirations of our customers,
we invest strongly and count on each employee to deliver service that can only
be as good as the people who work for us.
- TEST-FUCHS is a family-owned, international company that has not lost its roots
to the community and families who work for us. We focus on stability, sustainable
growth, a learning-organization and additionally offer employees a unique set of
competitive benefits. Some examples include opportunities to travel internationally
and work-life balance.
- Work assignments may include participating in design reviews, documenting
best practices, assisting in project design/development, updating/maintaining
active project data and standard disciple focus work
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines
- Special projects as identified by the Engineering Team
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Computer,
Mechanical, or Electrical preferred)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for
employment visa status now or in the future
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment with a focus in design and
- Junior or Senior class standing (completed 60 credit hours).
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Mechanical only – experience working with 3D modeling software
(Creo Direct a plus)