TEST-FUCHS located in Brecksville, Ohio is currently hiring a
Co-op Engineer -
- TEST-FUCHS is the leading company worldwide in the field of test facility construction
and component manufacturing for the aerospace industry. Our products include custom
test equipment for over 100 different commercial and military aircrafts.
- Founded in 1946 in Austria.
- We employ hundreds of employees worldwide and we are growing.
- Our US facility, now located in Brecksville, OH, opened in 2017 hiring experienced
- We succeed together and teamwork is important to us. Expertise, innovative
technology, great colleagues and a brilliant product are just a few reasons you should
consider TEST-FUCHS. To live up to the aspirations of our customers, we invest
strongly and count on each employee to deliver service that can only be as good as the
people who work for us.
- TEST-FUCHS is a family-owned, international company that has not lost its roots to the
community and families who work for us. We focus on stability, sustainable growth, a
learning-organization and additionally offer employees a unique set of competitive
benefits. Some examples include opportunities to travel internationally and work-life
- Work assignments may include participating in design reviews, documenting best
practices, assisting in project design/development, updating/maintaining active project
data and standard disciple focus work
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines
- Special projects as identified by the Engineering Team
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Computer,
Mechanical, or Electrical preferred)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for
employment visa status now or in the future
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment with a focus in design and development
- Junior or Senior class standing (completed 60 credit hours).
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Mechanical only – experience working with 3D modeling software (Creo Direct a plus)