TEST-FUCHS located in Brecksville, Ohio is currently hiring a
- TEST-FUCHS is the leading company worldwide in the field of test facility construction
and component manufacturing for the aerospace industry. Our products include custom
test equipment for over 100 different commercial and military aircrafts.
- Founded in 1946 in Austria.
- We employ over 600+ employees worldwide. There are about 18 employees in our new
US facility located in Brecksville, OH, and we are growing.
- Our US facility in Brecksville, OH opened two years ago hiring experienced employees
with the continued support of our Austrian parent company.
- We succeed together and teamwork is important to us. Expertise, innovative
technology, great colleagues and a brilliant product are just a few reasons you should
consider TEST-FUCHS. To live up to the aspirations of our customers, we invest
strongly and count on each employee to deliver service that can only be as good as the
people who work for us.
- TEST-FUCHS is a family-owned, international company that has not lost its roots to the
community and families who work for us. We focus on stability, sustainable growth, a
learning-organization and additionally offer employees a unique set of competitive
benefits. Some examples include opportunities to travel internationally and work-life
- Perform mechanical, electrical and hydraulic subassemblies or final products
- Process components, assemblies, modules and products which are manufactured in
or acquired from other production departments or suppliers
- Organize, perform and check work in an effective and efficient manner
- Participate in start-up, commissioning and acceptance testing activities in-house
- Perform assembly and acceptance testing at customer site
- Periodic training and support at customer site
- Coordination and collaboration with Engineering and Service departments
- Accurate time and material booking
- Perform incoming inspection
- Update prints and schematics according to change process procedures
- Maintain work area and supplies
- Actively introduce and implement suggestions for improvements
- Participate in training and support of new employees
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and fluid schematics
- Skillful in troubleshooting fluid, electrical and electro-mechanical systems
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (est. 10%)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to perform shop math
- Experience with automated test, measurement, and control equipment a plus